Here are a few useful details about how The Savoy Cinema works:
Membership Information -
* Your membership cards entitle you to a discount of £1.50 per card, per film.
* Your membership card must be shown to receive your membership discount.
* Free tickets can be used for any film on any standard of seat, however they are not eligible for special screenings, events or live satellite shows.
* Lost or damaged cards - £5.00 replacement fee.
Booking Information -
* Films are booked in advance without payment.
* You can book as many films as you wish.
* You can book as many seats as you wish.
* Our box office will be open for telephone bookings from 4:00 PM Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday.
* Our box office will be open for telephone bookings from 1:00 PM on Wednesday & Saturday. Times will vary on Sundays.
* On Wednesdays & Saturdays our doors open at 1:00 PM and all other days half an hour before the first film starts.
Important Extras -
We accept credit & debit cards, cash and cheques.
We have remodelled the interior and offer three seating categories – Standard, Luxury and Sofas for Two.